Bubble Gum Weed
Hybrid – 50% Sativa /50% Indica
THC: 13% – 19%, CBN: 1%
Aroma/Flavor: Bubble Gum weed was bred specifically to bring out the aroma and flavors of sweet bubblegum! Depending on how this strain was grown, however; flavor and aroma can vary from “bubbalicious” sweet to a creamy spice.
Bubble Gum Kush
Typical Effects: Bubble Gum Kush cross might be a new favorite of indie-lovers out there. Potent right off the bat, you will feel your body sink with a heavy warmth, decimating tension, and pain. Despite the sluggishness to your body, this strain offers a surprisingly elevated and energetic mindset. This is the perfect strain for creative brainstorming but use it with caution, as you can become very sleepy.
- Connoisseur Bud AAAA: Our connoisseur strains are at the top of the line in the country, Popular strains grow in a none commercialized way. Grown to perfection by our growers with 30+ years of experience. These strains are the benchmark of what it’s like to grow for pure passion, Grown in small batches to guarantee the best smoke, high, and taste you can get. Limited supply available.
- Bubble Gum Kush: An 80% Indica strain from Bulldog Seeds in the Netherlands, Bubblegum Kush is a cross between Bubble Gum and an undisclosed Kush. An easy-to-grow plant that produces huge yields of frosty, resinous buds, it is popular with growers and hash-makers alike. Bubble gum Kush has a sour smell and flavor, and with a THC content in the 18% range, this Indica will leave users fully relaxed and glued to the couch. BUBBLE GUM KUSH
- Grown: Indoor, Soil, Organic, Flower 8 Weeks, 1 Week Cure
- Effects: Relaxed, Uplifted, Sleepy
- Flavor: Sweet, Earthy, Candy
- Average THC/CBD: 27+% / 0%
- Sativa / Indica %: 20 / 80
Bubble Gum strain, also known as “Bubblegum,” is an evenly balanced hybrid (50% indica/50% Sativa) strain created through crossing the infamous Indiana BubbeGum X an unknown hybrid strain.
As its name suggests, Bubble Gum has a very delicious mouth-watering flavor that is very much like a sweet fruity piece of a classic bubblegum! The aroma is very much the same, although it takes a slightly creamy turn as the nugs are broken apart with just a touch of pungency. Bubble Gum weed has round forest green nugs with long thin dark orange hairs and a frosty thick blanket of golden-colored crystal trichomes that decorate each and every hair and leaf.
Your body will slowly become rested in this state as well, with a slightly tingly feeling that’s surprisingly pleasant. With effects such as these and a moderate 13-19% average THC level, Bubble Gumweed is said to be perfect for treating conditions such as chronic pain, nausea, insomnia, depression, and chronic stress.